Do you feel like you need help with your drinking?
Always waking up with a hangover?
Worried you have lost control?
Established in 2015 the Clean Slate Clinic provides a discreet service for those wishing to address problem drinking. The Clinic, led by Dr Chris Davis and supported by highly-trained nursing staff, offers a 7 day outpatient program, follow-up consults, group support and external referrals as necessary. The program has a high success rate in helping people cut down or stop their problem drinking and is the subject of a medical research paper.
Specifically, the program involves:
- an initial assessment to ascertain a client's suitability to the program
- vitamin injections pre-detox
- a urine drug screen
- daily attendance at the clinic to receive medication that will facilitate the detox
- daily breathalyser tests
- a post-detox review at the end of the 10 day period, at which anti-craving medication will be offered
- referral to external support groups
- follow up appointments to track wellbeing
The program can be bulk-billed for concession card holders, with fees applying for other clients.
To find out more about the Clean Slate Clinic please book a long consultation with Dr Chris Davis, online or by phoning reception on 9332 2531